Okay, so I know that February is already a short month, but I can’t believe how quickly this month flew by. I feel like I was just here talking about January! But anyways, onto some things that have happened in the last 28 days.
In February I…
- Finally launched a new project I have been working on in the office! Check out the Lehigh Valley Ale Trail, your source for all things craft beer in the area. We pushed out the website right before the start of Lehigh Valley Beer Week, so it was nice to see the two projects link up together a bit!
- Took on more responsibility on the dance studio front. I picked up a couple of classes at a new studio when I friend was making some moves, and I’m happy with the progress that I’ve made in this short month there! It feels good to have my butt back in the studio three days a week; I’ve really realized how much I missed teaching!
- Successfully installed a new television in my apartment! During the Olympics, I looked up from what I was working on only to realize that the screen of my TV had decided to stop working. Thanks to some help from my family, I picked out a replacement and installed it all by myself! I’m usually pretty good with technology, but it’s a different story when there are some tools and actual physical labor involved.
- Have really been trying to keep up with more frequent writing. On one of my recent posts, I decided to focus on some very personal stuff that I’ve been dealing with lately. I was nervous to post this; it had sat in my drafts for a few days before I found the guts to say what I needed to say. But when I finally hit that publish button, it felt like a huge weight was lifted off my chest. I am so lucky to have such great friends who support me, thanks to everyone who took a moment to read my post and a special thanks to Jess Lawlor for highlighting “Letting Go” in her weekly roundup!
In March I…
- Am going to do a serious cleaning of my apartment. On a sunny Saturday February afternoon, I cleared out my closet of all the things I haven’t worn this season and took it over to a local consignment shop. Whatever wasn’t sold went right to Goodwill! It felt nice to have a little extra cash in my pocket and some more space in my closet! But there is still oh so much more to go through…
- Am hoping to finish some of my recital dances so that are all set to go! I want to be sure my dancers look great on stage and feel comfortable with the choreography that I’ve given them to work with.
- Am going to continue with my streak of (sort of) healthiness. I’ve been making a stronger effort to get my butt to the gym when I have some free time to eat a little bit healthier whenever I get the chance! It’s always rough to drag myself out of my cozy apartment and into the windy cold to head to the gym, but hopefully knowing that spring is on the way will make this easier!
With a low 0f -2 tonight (yuck.) I’m hoping that March doesn’t turn out to be too much of a lion- I am beyond ready for some warm temperatures!