As I mentioned in a recent post, I’d love to learn more about you.
Sound off in the comments and let me know who you are, and what you enjoy/don’t enjoy about what you see here on Desk Vibes.
To get the ball rolling, here’s a few things you might not know about me (or maybe you do, oh well).
- Outside of my normal full-time job, I teach dance at two local studios and perform with a local dance team.
- I’ve never been to Canada, Mexico, or anywhere on the West Coast.
- My blood is probably partially coffee.
- I like to dress up and get fancy every now and then, but I’m usually most comfortable cozied up in leggings and a flannel.
- My absolute favorite time of year is fall. Boots, pumpkins, apples, and sweaters- you’ll hear an awful lot about that from me.
- Two of my favorite foods are asparagus and brussels sprouts. Until a year or so ago, I wouldn’t even touch them!
- I love to be out and about with friends, but I definitely need my alone time to recharge (hello, introvert side).
- I am overly addicted to my iPhone. You’ll never find me without it!
- Craft beers, specifically IPAs, are the way to my hear.
- I religiously read the local news, Mashable, and all my Bloglovin updates each morning over a cup of coffee- often accompanied by a nice, mellow playlist.
Your turn! Let me know who you are, and thanks for sticking with me over the last year.