Are you reaching the right audiences on social media? Do you need help developing a voice or consistent presence on a channel? Kaitie is well-versed in best practices in social media marketing and has experience in managing day-to-day online presence as well as paid advertising buys across channels.
Kaitie specializes in building engaged online communities that help to serve as dedicated brand ambassadors. She combines aspects of news reporting, event coverage, and current event awareness to create impactful content which drives brand awareness and traffic. When you work with Kaitie, you can expect quick and effective customer service through social media channels and a customized approach and tailored messages for each specific channel.
Developed as a personal account to share local food and beverage finds, Kaitie created @LehighValleyEats on Instagram to showcase unique finds across the region. While much of the content posted stems from her own cravings, she’s also partnered with organizations like ArtsQuest, Musikfest, the Downtown Allentown Market, Pepper Pantry, the Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin, and a number of locally-owned eateries to showcase specific food-related events and products.
During the COVID-19 outbreak, Kaitie used this channel to help showcase restaurants that were offering special curbside take-out and delivery options.
In addition to static posts, Kaitie creates engaging Stories, Reels, and Guides to connect with her Instagram audience. The growth of @LehighValleyEats is purely organic with the average post reaching 1,500 hungry followers.
In a recent full-time role, Kaitie was responsible for managing the social presence of Discover Lehigh Valley (DLV), a tourism bureau in eastern Pennsylvania. Her work was primarily focused on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn both in organic and paid aspects. During the organization’s 2018-29 fiscal year, an average of 2.2 million impressions were delivered each month.
In addition to developing original content, Kaitie worked in partnership with the state tourism organization as well as local museums, attractions, event planners, and restaurants to highlight key happenings.
- On Facebook, Kaitie implemented a paid strategy to increase subscriber’s to DLV newsletter database. Through a variety of ads, she was able to add more than 10k new subscribers at an average cost of less than a dollar per lead.
- On Instagram, Kaitie tripled DLV’s following and created a highly engaged audience that helped to showcase off the beaten path views, favorite events, and unique Lehigh Valley attractions. As part of a brand campaign, she drove use of a campaign hashtag which garnered more than 14k uses over its lifetime.
- On LinkedIn, Kaitie developed a strategy that showcased the strengths of the DLV team and its successes across target markets. Previous to this work, there was little to no presence on the platform. Sample content included media coverage, case studies, speaking engagements, and more, all working to showcase B2B happenings of the organization.
- During her time managing social channels, live-streaming and stories came into the picture. Kaitie implemented a unique angle of storytelling to help give followers a peek into the action, whether on the ground at a festival, adventuring on guided hike, rooting for the team at a local sporting event, giving a taste of local flavors at a restaurant, and more. She also worked closely with local influencers to establish ‘takeovers’ on various accounts.
- Across all channels and in partnership with DLV’s website, Kaitie was responsible for implementing a successful user generated content strategy which helped enhance online communities and increase time on site for web traffic. UGC efforts included a careful curation of photo and video assets that helped to showcase an authentic feel of the destination. Over a two-year period, Kaitie gained rights to over a thousand visual assets through the UGC platform that helped to populate content for social channels.